12.11.2009

A Sudden (Language) Change for a start.

So, it finally comes to this. I finally had to write my blog in English. I was a bit unconfident with my English, though I’m actually a future English teacher. Asked a friend of mine (AZIM387) for some ideas on what to blog, he gave me some ideas on what to write. As for most friends that actually know me, they already knew that I’m an avid reader for several (20 or more) mangas and that I also love games. Hence, he suggested that I write reviews for manga, games and songs for my blog contents.

Well, at first I thought, “Hmm, it’s pretty common for a fan like me to write stuffs like that in my blog”. But when I give it a second thought, most Gundam-fan based blogs that I’ve encountered with also came in the same format, reviews of their assembling the kits, colouring them, photo shooting them and stuff and I still enjoy reading all of them (Note that I love Gundam – I started from a Gundam SEED/DESTINY fan then moved to Gundam 00) though I don’t actually own any impressive Gundam merchandise.

So I’ll give it a try. In short, this blog will mostly be used for me express my unique interests (games, comics, mangas, movies etc.), some random blogging, and also occasionally something worth to read/write about.

Now, let’s see what Azim suggested to me, hehehe...


Expect a review of a new manga I've just come across this Magrib, I was stuck reading it up to 2.00 am in the morning just so I can finish the latest chapter available..

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online